Thursday, February 4, 2010

why i blog...


lately i've been thinking a lot about why i blog. i only discovered blogging because a friend helped me set one up for my store at work. well, once i saw how easy it was, i immediately set up my portland blog. and then my portland blog became an outlet for my dog so i set up my lucie blog. and then both of those blogs were way too specific so i set up my rouge blanc noir blog so i would have a place for any of my random thoughts. and here i am. and i must say, the decision to blog is one of the best things to ever happen to me. it is just what i needed at the very best time. i have an amazing home life and work is good and now i have something that is mine, just mine. i've connected with so many amazing poeple via readers and other blogs that i never would have known otherwise. so i want to say thank you so much for being out there. there really are no boundaries, we can only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment