Sunday, October 10, 2010

so bomo

happy sunday! it's a perfect portland sunday morning...i've got my cartalk in the background, little lulu on my lap and lorenzo working on the computer next to me. oh yeah, and it's absolutely pouring outside.


i was thinking this morning that for an interior designer, my blog seems to have been in fashion mode lately, and not home fashion mode. i think that's because i am avoiding all of the work i need to be doing on the house and it is so much more fun to look at pretty clothes.

but getting back to interiors, i wanted to recommend one of my favorit design books to you, bohemian modern. if you haven't come across this book yet, check it out. it's all about the funky designs of homes and businesses in silver lake, california.


since discovering this book, i've become fascinated with silver lake and absolutely must go there. unfortunately, one place my work never takes me is la, so i will have to make this work on my own. i'm starting to feel a girls weekend coming on.

any suggestions for my visit to silver lake? any great places to stay? i'd love to hear from any of you who have been.

and have a great fall sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see some pictures from this book on your blog, possible?

    ReplyDelete