Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a doggie do

i realize i have been missing in action since my last post announcing that i would be going to paris for work. and as much as i would love to have stayed there, i didn't. i've been back home for a while now and i need to get a paris recap post up but i haven't gotten all of my pictures back yet so i am waiting until then to tell you all about my trip. let me tell you, it was quite the adventure!

but in the meantime, i just had to share this with you because it's just too awesome not to. i have been trying to figure out a way to incorporate my little lu into my brand and a possible product line and i must admit, i was a little jealous when i saw this line of paint over on decor8.


this is a paint line called murobond paints. i know, i know i die for their logo.


look at this handsome man with a bow tie. don't judge me if i sorta steal their logo idea. i've been wanting to do this for so long and this just made me more clear on my idea. and my little lucie is such an inspiration to me on a daily basis. i will do my best to keep it original, though.

i started thinking about my idea over the holidays when i went to a craft bazarre. while it was a great sale, they needed more vendors and i started thinking that i needed to come up with an idea to contribute to the fair next year. so that's what i am going to do, mark my words!


oh yeah, and back to the murobond paints. i am in love with shades of grey lately and plan on incorporating some into my house paint soon. this line appropriately named "gray scale garden" would be perfect, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment