Wednesday, February 9, 2011

still shopping after all this time


hi everyone. i'm soooo sorry it's taken me so long to get back to my favorite little blog.

the holidays were crazy and january was filled with a month full of work travel. i am now happily back at home with my family and critters!

i was most recently in new york for work where i had to make a pilgrimmage to the no. 6 store and bring these beauties home with me (only mine are cuter because the heels are stained dark). and what a cute little shop it was. it's always so much fun to see the flagship stores of the brands that i love.

as i've promised many times before, i hope to keep the posts coming more frequently now that life is back to normal. and for more on my new york trip, go to my portland blog to see me in the ny times!

No comments:

Post a Comment